Standard features: Automatic leak test during the vacuum phase Automatic on-board bottle filling Automatic discharge of non-condensable gases from the bottle / Acoustic and visual service alarm alerts user to maintenance filter replacement issues. / Build in USB port for software updates / Refrigerant management system creates customised archive of all refrigerant transactions / Operator code protects against unauthorised use of the station / Integrated vehicle database / Hermetically sealed new-oil cartridge / Automatic tracer with collapsable cartidges.
- The AC690-Pro is amongst the most popular air conditioning service stations available on the market today.
- All Bosch air conditioning stations are fully automated and are designed to carry out the maintenance/recharging of all R-134a-based vehicle air conditioning systems with a minimum of manual input.
- The Bosch AC690-Pro air conditioning station automatically controls every phase of maintenance, including oil and coolant recovery, recycling and refilling. However, the unit also features a manual mode that allows the user to control all aspects of the operation individually if so desired.
- The Bosch AC690-Pro air conditioning station features a powerful, two-phase vacuum pump assuring quick and effective evacuation of the system and as with all Robinair air conditioning stations, it comes equipped with a data base to provide the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil and coolant quantities for the vehicle’s air conditioning system.
- The Bosch AC690-Pro also features a fully integrated printer allowing the technician to create detailed reports.
- The ECK TWIN benefits from two completely seperate systems including pressure gauges, service hoses, couplers and compressors - This eliminates risk of cross contamination between the two refrigerants.
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery
- Track your order online
- Delivery cost shown for UK only*
- Worldwide shipping available**
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
** For worldwide shipping - orders placed outside the UK will be held in process and customers contacted with exact delivery costs for that country.