Professional workshop charging and power supply
Temperature regulated charging
The MXS 25 offers quick, efficient charging and power supply for cars, workshops, RVs, caravans or boats.
The MXS 25 fully automatic 8 step charger delivers 25A to 12V batteries from 40-500Ah and is IP44 classified for outdoor use. It features automatic battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, a Recond mode for restoring and reconditioning stratified and deeply discharged batteries, and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of weather conditions. It also has a ‘Supply’ mode so it can be used as a 12V power supply up to 25A.
• Charges batteries from 40-500Ah
• Recond program
• Power supply for 12V equipment
• Temperature sensor to compensate for cold conditions
• IP44 classified for outdoor use
• Fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ 8 step charging
• Patented maintenance charge for longer life batteries
• Easy to read LED display
• Safe spark free operation
• Reverse polarity protected
• Short circuit proof
• 2-year warranty
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery
- Track your order online
- Delivery cost shown for UK only*
- Worldwide shipping available**
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
** For worldwide shipping - orders placed outside the UK will be held in process and customers contacted with exact delivery costs for that country.