The NOMAD POWER PRO TRUCK is an external power supply that combines 3 functions:
- Booster for 12 and 24 V vehicles (motorcycle, quad, light vehicle, SUV, utility vehicle, truck <19 t).
- Autonomous power supply for all kinds of electrical appliances.
- Emergency lamp.
LITHIUM BATTERY BOOSTER:
- Its lithium battery presents an exceptional power to size ratio.
- It starts vehicles equipped with a discharged 12 V battery (liquid, gel, AGM, Start&Stop) in a few seconds.
- It helps to start vehicles equipped with 24 V batteries.
The smart jump lead cable protects both the battery and the vehicle’s on-board electronics:
- Anti spark technology.
- Protection against short-circuits.
- Protection against polarity reversal.
The Nomad Power PRO TRUCK is equipped with an LCD screen giving information on :
- the battery power.
- the voltage during charging.
- the use of various entrances and exits, lighting.
- It also alerts of incorrect handling (e.g. polarity reversal).
- 2 x 5 V USB ports (1 A 2.1 A) for charging smartphone,tablet, GPS, etc.
- 1 12V (10A) socket, ideal for camping, to power a 12V electrical appliance (cooler, TV, fan, etc.).
LED TORCH FEATURE:
- Auxiliary light (1 led) with 3 lighting modes: normal, strobe, SOS.
- Thanks to its excellent storage capacity, it can be used about ten times without being recharged.
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery
- Track your order online
- Delivery cost shown for UK only*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.