The GYSFLASH 4.12 is specifically designed to charge small vehicles’ 12V batteries such as small urban cars, motorbikes, jet-skis, go-karts or lawnmowers. Its 7 step intelligent charging curve provides an optimal charge and charges in half the time of a traditional charger.
IDEAL FOR SMALL CARS
- Designed for 12 V batteries from 1.2 to 70 Ah, or for maintenance chargingup to a 130 Ah.
- Winter mode / start stop AGM batteries:
- Charge mode for cold weather (less than 5°C).
- Optimal mode for Start & Stop batteries (AGM).
- Cigarette lighter adaptor, charge the battery by connecting the Gysflash to thecigarette lighter of the vehicle (optional cable).
- Optimised maitenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitelyduring winter to maintain the health of the battery. «Auto Restart» feature so thecharger can restart automatically with the right settings after a power cut.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARGE
- The 7 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance andlongevity.
- It recovers deeply discharged batteries >2V (SOS Recovery).
SAFETY / PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against shortcircuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Integrated temperature probe to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
- Simplified interface to prevent user error.
- Ultra-compact design, light and portable.
- Quick / easy to connect waterproof connectors.
- Resistant to dust and water ingress (IP65 - not waterproof).
- Can be attached to a wall.
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery
- Track your order online
- Delivery cost shown for UK only*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.