The GYSFLASH 9.24 is specifically designed to charge all types of’ 6, 12 and 24V batteries; for all vehicles. It features an 8 step intelligent charging curve for an optimal charge; as well as a «Refresh» mode to recover deeply discharged batteries.
THE IDEAL WORKSHOP CHARGER
- Designed to charge all type of vehicle batteries 6V, 12V and 24V :
- 6/12 V : 18 Ah to 220 Ah or for maintenance charging up to a 300 Ah.
- 24 V : 15 Ah to 125 Ah or for maintenance charging up to a 170 Ah.
- Refresh mode : Recovers deeply discharged batteries.
- Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitely duringwinter to maintain the health of the battery. «Auto Restart» feature so the charger canrestart automatically with the right settings after a power cut.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARGE
- The 8 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity.
- External temperature sensor, for an optimal battery charge whether it’s summeror winter. The charger adjusts the charging curve depending on ambient temperature.
- It recovers deeply discharged batteries (SOS Recovery).
SAFETY / PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarityreversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
- Protection against errors in voltage selection.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Integrated temperature probe to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
- Simplified interface to prevent user error.
- Ultra-compact design, light and portable.
- Resistant to dust and water ingress (IP65 - not waterproof).
- Can be attached to a wall.
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery
- Track your order online
- Delivery cost shown for UK only*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.