The GYSFLASH 101.12 CNT is a CONNECTED high-power 100 A charger with inverter technology. It will maintain a 12 V lead or lithium battery at a perfectly stabilized voltage during the diagnostic process. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market. Its USB connectivity makes it 100% customisable.
4 OPERATING MODES
- Charging: for 12 V Lead or Lithium (LFP) batteries from 5 to 1200 Ah.
- Diag + power supply: supports up to 100 A for 12 V batteries in vehicles in the diagnostic phase.
- Showroom power supply: provides the battery with current compensation when using the electrical accessories of a demonstration vehicle.
- Tester: Allows you to check the state of the battery, evaluate the starting system (starter + battery) as well as the state of the vehicle’s alternator.
- Add, delete or modify charging modes and profiles via USB.
- Import predefined configuration files adapted to the different tasks of the load.
- Retrieve the charging history and data on a USB stick and use them on a spreadsheet.
- Connect additional modules (printer, barcode reader, etc.) via its dedicated module socket (SMC: Smart Module Connector).
- Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (LFP) batteries.
- Specific 8 step charging curve (lead battery) or 9 steps (lithium-iron phosphate battery) enabling charging without supervision.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries >2 V (automatic SOS Recovery).
- Auto-Detect» function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
- Auto-Restart» function in the event of a power failure with memory of the settings.
- Cable inspection and calibration, the charger can receive cables up to 8 m in 16 mm².
- Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
- Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
- Interchangeable fuse which protects the charger against misuse.
- Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
- Durable case with shock and vibration absorbing pads.
- Low height (10.5 cm) for the loader to pass under a vehicle.
- Without external ventilation for silent operation and without dust infiltration.
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service.
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery.
- Track your order online.
- Delivery cost shown for UK only.*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.