Specifically designed to be fitted on a wall or on a car lift, the vertical GYSFLASH 102.12 is a very powerful inverter battery charger able to supply up to 100A.. The GYSFLASH 102.12 will keep the battery’s voltage perfectly stable at 12V during the diagnostic phases. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market.
5 DIFFERENT MODES TO USE
- Charge : for 12V batteries (lead-acid/AGM/gel) from 20 to 1200 Ah.
- Diag + : support up to 100 A the 12V batteries for vehicles in diagnostic phase.
- Battery change : ensures a stabilised power supply to the vehicle during battery replacement to preserve memory settings.
- Power Supply : adapt the charger in stabilised power supply with voltage and adjustable maximum current.
- Showroom : the charger will compensate the current used by the consumers in use on the vehicle.
- The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings in case of a power cut and restart automatically.
- Control and calibration of cables, the charger can be fitted with cables up to 2x8m long and 16mm² thick.
- Locked in Showroom mode, avoid the risks of misuse, perfect for garages and exhibition spaces.
- 4 charging curves available, whose the Easy mode for a simplified charge adapted to all lead acid batteries.
- Activation and set-up of an «Expert» charging curve.
100% AUTOMATIC CHARGE
- The 9 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity.
- It can recover deeply discharged batteries below >2 V (SOS automatic Recovery).
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
- Interchangeable fusible which protect against misuse.
- Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Compact and robust box with front cable reel (2 x 5 m).
- Pads for shock and vibration absorption.
- Optional wall mount with sliding system or magnetic (Magnetfix).
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service.
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery.
- Track your order online.
- Delivery cost shown for UK only.*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.