It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market.
DUAL TECHNOLOGY: LEAD-ACID & LITHIUM
- High efficiency, duty cycle of 30 A at 100% (30°C).
- Fanless technology: no external ventilation, no dust infiltration.
- Showroom Mode DIAG, provides the battery with current compensation of up to 30 A when using the electrical accessories of a demonstration vehicle and during the diagnostic phase in maintenance workshops.
- Supply mode, transforms the charger into a stabilized power supply to preserve
- the vehicle’s memory when replacing the battery.
- 2 charging modes:
- Pb: for charging 12 V lead-acid batteries from 15 Ah to 375 Ah.
- LiFePO4: for charging Lithium-Iron Phosphate batteries from 7 Ah to 375 Ah.
- 3 charging currents: 7 A, 15 A and 30 A. The user can select the charging current according to the technology and capacity of the battery.
- Automatic restart in the event of a power failure with settings stored.
- Checking and calibrating the cables for optimal battery charging (recalibration in case of cable change).e).
100% AUTOMATIC CHARGE
- Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (LFP) batteries.
- Specific 7 step charging curve (lead battery) or 8 step (lithium-iron phosphate battery) without supervision.
- Will charge deeply discharged batteries from as low as 2V.
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Integrated temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
- Simplified interface to prevent user errors.
- Compact and robust design with cable reel on the front.
- Pads for shock and vibration absorption.
- Wall mounting with slide system or optional magnet (MagnetFix).
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service.
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery.
- Track your order online.
- Delivery cost shown for UK only.*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.