This universal oil heater can burn used oil (synthetic or mineral) from petrol or diesel engines, gearboxes, transmissions and hydraulic systems. In addition, the heater can burn waste oil mixed with diesel, or diesel only. (The following should never be used; solvents, thinners, transformer oil, petrol, petro-chemical based oils, or oils above SAE90).
Note: the SB range of automatic ignition heaters require a compressed air supply when burning universal oil.
- Overheat thermostat prevents unit from overheating
- Flame failure protection switches off heater if ignition problems arise
- Automatic burner with fuel pre-heating (on used oil) Temperature can be thermostatically controlled by optional digital thermostat/timer
- When heating, fan only runs when heater is up to temperature
- Fan can be used in summertime for ventilation purposes
- Clean, soot free combustion
- Minimum service and maintenance
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service.
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery.
- Track your order online.
- Delivery cost shown for UK only.*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.