Petrol Emissions Tester
- Fast test routines for increased productivity
- RPM and temperature via PD-COM multi RPM module, reads engine speed and temperature from EOBD diagnostic socket on all EOBD compliant cars.
- PD-COM provides additional flexibility of conventional RPM and oil dipstick probe for measurements on older model cars.
- Future proof technology, PD-COM hardware is designed for upgrade to read fault codes from EOBD compliant vehicles, ensuring your new Premier combi emissions analyser is ready for future MOT developments.
DS2 Diesel Emissions Analyser
- Wireless diesel smoke head, no more cables to break or trip over
- Remote operation of up to 100m of combi workstation
- Docking station ensures DS2 smokehead is always ready to use
- Operates down to -15C in all-weather conditions
- Fast pass, simple to use, speed up your smoke testing times
- Automatic calibration with every test, no more filters to loose or break
- Approved for Class 4, 7, HGV, PSV, RPC & SVA
- Every MOT test is stored to memory for instant retrieval and automatic print out of customer reminder letters.Wi-Fi enabled PC with flexibility to run own programmes, CD Rom, 19 inch colour monitor, keyboard mouse and printer.
The price shown includes installation unless otherwise specified, to a ready prepared site excluding electrical & ground works. In the rare occasion we cannot install your equipment due to geographical coverage we will inform you at the time of your enquiry and offer and alternative via our network of Equipment Installation Partners. More details regarding our coverage, site ready information and pre installation information are located at our Pre Installation Page
The price shown includes delivery to your premises within mainland UK. We will give you forward notice of your delivery therefore we would ask that access can be gained by our team, if for any reason access is restricted please let us know. See here for more information Pre Installation Page
Electrical works and final connections are not included in the installation price however if you cannot organise a local electrician to connect your product we can assign one of our fully qualified electricians to your premises at a further cost. For this service please inform us 7 days before installation.
Civil & Ground Works
If you require groundworks before installation please leave ample time before installation for such works to be completed. For all lift installations you you must ensure your floor is of suitable depth and consistency. We work with some of the very best engineers and construction companies who fully understand garage equipment and if your require assistance please let us know.