After demand from new and existing customers, Ayce Systems launched a quick and simple solution for the straightening of alloy wheels. With over 75% of cars now having alloy wheels and the state of the UK roads diminishing, the market potential for straightening wheels has never been higher.
- NEW AND IMPROVED! - Now with more power and more piston travel.
- EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE - An easy to use and effective machine allowing you to quickly remove flat spots and buckles in the wheel, saving the expense of replacement.
- IDEAL FOR ALLOY WHEEL REPAIRERS -The professional hydraulic alloy wheel straightener ideally suited to alloy wheel repairers and tyre shops.
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
- Track your order online
- Delivery cost shown for UK only*
- Worldwide shipping available**
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
** For worldwide shipping - orders placed outside the UK will be held in process and customers contacted with exact delivery costs for that country.