*As with all baseless lifts a sound & level floor is required.
RAV370.42LIK has four long three-stage arms, suitable for longer vehicle types.
Due to the lack of any floor obstruction between the columns this lift along with it's higher capacity family model RAV370.55LIK, has the advantage of being suitable for EV battery pack Maintenance/ Service and vehicles that require the power train removed from the vehicle underside for maintenance for example VW Touareg.
Some of the main features of the RAV KPH 370.42K include:
- Minimum Lift Pad Height - 95 mm
- Drop-in Lift Pad Extensions - For quick changing of drop in lifting pad height extensions Maintenance-free Lifting Cylinder - In each column
- Synchronization Cables - Ensuring the levelling of the two carriages
- Automatic Engagement Safety Latch - Provides maximum security when the lift is in a standing position
- Conical Self-locking Design - Allowing the arm to lock during the lifting of a load and automatic unlocking when the arms reach the floor level
- Maximum Load Capacity - 4200 Kg
- Lift pad extensions
- LIK upgrade arms
- Single phase motors
The price shown includes installation unless otherwise specified, to a ready prepared site excluding electrical & ground works. In the rare occasion we cannot install your equipment due to geographical coverage we will inform you at the time of your enquiry and offer and alternative via our network of Equipment Installation Partners. More details regarding our coverage, site ready information and pre installation information are located at our Pre Installation Page
The price shown includes delivery to your premises within mainland UK. We will give you forward notice of your delivery therefore we would ask that access can be gained by our team, if for any reason access is restricted please let us know. See here for more information Pre Installation Page
Electrical works and final connections are not included in the installation price however if you cannot organise a local electrician to connect your product we can assign one of our fully qualified electricians to your premises at a further cost. For this service please inform us 7 days before installation.
Civil & Ground Works
If you require groundworks before installation please leave ample time before installation for such works to be completed. For all lift installations you you must ensure your floor is of suitable depth and consistency. We work with some of the very best engineers and construction companies who fully understand garage equipment and if your require assistance please let us know.