*As with all baseless lifts a sound & level floor is required.
Some of the RAV KPH 370.32 main features include:
- Minimum Lifting Pad Height 90 mm - Giving a very low pad height for low-entry cars maintenance-free lifting cylinder - In each column
- Synchronization - Ensuring the levelling of the two carriages regardless of load distribition
- Automatic Engagement Safety Latch - That provides maximum safety when the lift is in any position
- Three-Stage Short Arms - Provide asymmetric lifting of larger vehicles
- Baseless Lift - Providing easier access to load the lift and the working area
- Maximum Load Capacity - 3200 Kg
- Arms to take quick drop-lift extensions
- Single-phase motors
- Due to the lack of any floor obstruction between the columns this lift along with it's higher capacity family models RAV370.42K & RAV370.55LIK, has the advantage of being suitable for
- EV battery pack Maintenance/ Service and vehicles that require the power train removed from the vehicle underside for maintenance for example VW Touareg.
The price shown includes installation unless otherwise specified, to a ready prepared site excluding electrical & ground works. In the rare occasion we cannot install your equipment due to geographical coverage we will inform you at the time of your enquiry and offer and alternative via our network of Equipment Installation Partners. More details regarding our coverage, site ready information and pre installation information are located at our Pre Installation Page
The price shown includes delivery to your premises within mainland UK. We will give you forward notice of your delivery therefore we would ask that access can be gained by our team, if for any reason access is restricted please let us know. See here for more information Pre Installation Page
Electrical works and final connections are not included in the installation price however if you cannot organise a local electrician to connect your product we can assign one of our fully qualified electricians to your premises at a further cost. For this service please inform us 7 days before installation.
Civil & Ground Works
If you require groundworks before installation please leave ample time before installation for such works to be completed. For all lift installations you you must ensure your floor is of suitable depth and consistency. We work with some of the very best engineers and construction companies who fully understand garage equipment and if your require assistance please let us know.