The Ravaglioli KPN255 is fitted with the proven and highly reliable electronic synchronization system which keeps the lift perfectly level at all times regardless of the load. This 2-post ramp is also completely baseless since there is no interconnecting shaft across the floor or supporting base, thus allowing for easy loading and clean installation.
There are two variants of lift model LIKT with four extra long 3-stage arms suitable for lifting long wheel-base vans Mercedes Sprinter & VW Crafter.
The model LIKTA has two long 3-stage arms and two long 4-stage arms to permit lifting of large cars.
Some of the main features of the RAV KPN250LIKA lift include:
- Lifting Height - 2030 mm
- Maximum Load Capacity (SWL) - 5500 Kg / 5.5 tonne
- LIKT model Lifting Arms - four extra long 3-stage arms ; 1800 mm each
- LIKTA model Lifting Arms - two long 3-stage arms and two long 4-stage arms; 1800 mm each
- Electronic Synchronization - Keeps alignment of carriages within 20 mm
- Load & Safety Nuts - Nuts are manufactured from bronze with automatic and permanent nut lubrication for high resistance to wear
- Conical Self-Locking Design - The arms will lock during the lifting of a load as well as automatically unlock when the arm returns to floor level
- Minimum Pad Height - 120 mm
- Lift Pad Type - Drop-in lift pad extensions
- Lift pad extensions
- Under floor cable duct (no overhead gantry)
- Special Colours
The price shown includes installation unless otherwise specified, to a ready prepared site excluding electrical & ground works. In the rare occasion we cannot install your equipment due to geographical coverage we will inform you at the time of your enquiry and offer and alternative via our network of Equipment Installation Partners. More details regarding our coverage, site ready information and pre installation information are located at our Pre Installation Page
The price shown includes delivery to your premises within mainland UK. We will give you forward notice of your delivery therefore we would ask that access can be gained by our team, if for any reason access is restricted please let us know. See here for more information Pre Installation Page
Electrical works and final connections are not included in the installation price however if you cannot organise a local electrician to connect your product we can assign one of our fully qualified electricians to your premises at a further cost. For this service please inform us 7 days before installation.
Civil & Ground Works
If you require groundworks before installation please leave ample time before installation for such works to be completed. For all lift installations you you must ensure your floor is of suitable depth and consistency. We work with some of the very best engineers and construction companies who fully understand garage equipment and if your require assistance please let us know.