A RAV self-supporting electro-mechanical shaft-driven lift allows installation on surfaces with bad anchorage. It is perfect for off-road or for large vehicles, as it carries three-stage short arms, allowing asymmetric lifting.
The H frame base spreads the vehicle load over a larger area than conventional 2 post lifts, permitting installation on surfaces with poor anchorage.
HEK model arms are suitable for quick drop in extensions permitting vehicle pick up on both low ground clearance vehicles or higher ground clearance vehicles. (extensions are additional)
Some of the RAV KPS306HE's main features include:
- Maximum Lifting Capacity - 3200 Kg
- 3-stage Short Arms - Provide asymmetric lifting of larger or off-road vehicles
- Lifting Height - 2050 mm
- Minimum Pad Height - 100 mm
- Standard Maximum Pad Height - 140 mm
- HEK Model Lifting Extensions of 80mm or 140mm available raising pick up Height to 280mm maximum
- Oil-filled Conic Gear Boxes - Provide shaft transmission between the posts and need no maintenance
- Specially Manufactured Motor - The motor houses an overheating protection switch
- Load and Safety Nuts - Manufactured from bronze with automatic nut lubrication for high resistance to wear
- 3-phase Power Supply - 400 V
The price shown includes installation unless otherwise specified, to a ready prepared site excluding electrical & ground works. In the rare occasion we cannot install your equipment due to geographical coverage we will inform you at the time of your enquiry and offer and alternative via our network of Equipment Installation Partners. More details regarding our coverage, site ready information and pre installation information are located at our Pre Installation Page
The price shown includes delivery to your premises within mainland UK. We will give you forward notice of your delivery therefore we would ask that access can be gained by our team, if for any reason access is restricted please let us know. See here for more information Pre Installation Page
Electrical works and final connections are not included in the installation price however if you cannot organise a local electrician to connect your product we can assign one of our fully qualified electricians to your premises at a further cost. For this service please inform us 7 days before installation.
Civil & Ground Works
If you require groundworks before installation please leave ample time before installation for such works to be completed. For all lift installations you you must ensure your floor is of suitable depth and consistency. We work with some of the very best engineers and construction companies who fully understand garage equipment and if your require assistance please let us know.