The electro-hydraulic 2-post lifts of the SPO-series convince by an outstanding pick-up area. The control system is available in a manual and an electric version, as well as different column heights.
SPOA3TM-5 offers a flexible pick-up range from SMART to large vans (e.g. VW T6 long) due to its asymmetrical design
- SPO series - the best-selling lift in the world
- Maximum security with the Rotary 3PSS concept
- Pick-up range up to VW T6 long
- 3PSS Concept (3 Phase Security System) includes:The asymmetrical posts and support arm design allows for optimum door clearance.
- Mechanical safety latches integrated on both sides with automatic actuation
- Load-free synchronization pulleys secure the load during the lifting and lowering process
- Hydraulic system secured by non-return valve including maintenance-free high-pressure cylinder in both posts
- The maximum drive-through width with minimum external dimensions and the construction without a base frame ensure problem-free access to the lifting platform.
- The rotary plates are pluggable and can be extended or replaced reliably and cost-effectively with attachments.
- For a plus in ergonomics and economy, the 2nd control panel (for SPOA 3 TS) may be selected. One control unit is equipped with a 220 V connection (fused with 16 ampere for electric hand tools) and the second with compressed air preparation.
- The upper safety switch-off effectively protects vehicles with a higher overall height from damage during lifting.
- The electro-hydraulic design with only one unit ensures energy-saving operation with fast lifting and lowering times.
- Flanged to the upper part of the lifting column, the unit is protected from external influences and allows more freedom of movement.
- Rotary Hydraulic stands for maximum service-friendliness with minimum operating costs
- The support arms are automatically locked when lifting. Once the platform is completely lowered, this locking device is released automatically. The particularly fine grid and a manual unlocking function extend the ease of operation.
The price shown includes installation unless otherwise specified, to a ready prepared site excluding electrical & ground works. In the rare occasion we cannot install your equipment due to geographical coverage we will inform you at the time of your enquiry and offer and alternative via our network of Equipment Installation Partners. More details regarding our coverage, site ready information and pre installation information are located at our Pre Installation Page
The price shown includes delivery to your premises within mainland UK. We will give you forward notice of your delivery therefore we would ask that access can be gained by our team, if for any reason access is restricted please let us know. See here for more information Pre Installation Page
Electrical works and final connections are not included in the installation price however if you cannot organise a local electrician to connect your product we can assign one of our fully qualified electricians to your premises at a further cost. For this service please inform us 7 days before installation.
Civil & Ground Works
If you require groundworks before installation please leave ample time before installation for such works to be completed. For all lift installations you you must ensure your floor is of suitable depth and consistency. We work with some of the very best engineers and construction companies who fully understand garage equipment and if your require assistance please let us know.