Autoparts Garage Equipment has extensive expertise and experience in the planning and installation of Garage Equipment. We know how your workshop should operate and this is with limited downtime allowing you to continue servicing your clients. Our highly trained and experienced installation engineers will always ensure the layout you have requested is a practical one, if they foresee a problem they will let you know before they install your equipment. We assess each premises individually and provide you with sound, tailored advice. We'll suggest the most practical garage equipment solutions, helping to make your business more profitable, efficient and cost-effective.
- Installation - Our Garage Equipment Association (GEA) accredited and qualified engineers will install your equipment and provide demonstrations as required. While we’re there, we’ll answer any questions you may have regarding operation and maintenance, and we’ll also share our best practices to ensure longevity.
Below is only a small proportion of the equipment our GEA Accredited engineers can install
- Tyre & alignment equipment
- Lifting and MOT equipment
- Compressed air equipment and pipe work
- Lubrication equipment and pipe work
- Fume and dust extraction systems
- Fitted workshop cabinets