We are specislists in servicing, repairing and inspecting vehicle tail lifts
Thanks to our extensive expertise our team of tail lift services engineers are made up of the most highly-skilled engineers around.
With UK coverage, we’ll visit your site at your convenience, which allows your business to operate as usual and eliminates downtime.
Our tail lift services also include:
- Tail lift repairs and servicing – all makes and models
- Thorough statutory examinations, including LOLER and weight tests using accredited testing equipment
Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) weight testing (download regulation here)
Safe and successful lifting operations largely depend on the continued safety of the lifting equipment and accessories that are being used.
All lifting equipment, including tail lifts, must be thoroughly examined in accordance with the latest LOLER guidelines, which are designed to ensure all lifting equipment is:
- Fit for purpose
- Appropriately maintained
- Marked in order to minimise risk
Failure to comply with the LOLER guidelines can result in significant or even fatal injuries occurring.
Our team of experienced engineers can help ensure your tail lifts and accessories comply with the latest guidelines by:
- Regularly conducting thorough tail lift inspections in line with the latest stipulations
- Providing weight testing checks and services
- Carrying out winch testing
Tail lift repairs
It’s important that your tail lifts operate effectively at all times and that if they do need repairing, then the work is carried out as efficiently as possible.
At Autoparts Garage Equipment we carry out an extensive range of tail lift repairs – at the roadside or at your premises
Our highly skilled engineers have a wealth of experience within the tail lift industry. As a result, they’re able to carry out the vast majority of repairs on-site, reducing any delays and disruption.
Minimising downtime is one of our key priorities to keep your fleet on the move, our guaramtees to you are:
• Complete all repair work the same day or next day
• Carry a large stock of spare parts
• Employ engineers who are trained to correctly identify and fix problems, first time around
Tail lift servicing
We can accomodate large fleet operators or a private individuals.
All of our servicing is carried out by our professional engineers, who specialise in servicing all makes of tail lifts
We recommend you should service your tail lifts every six months which will ensure they:
• Are kept in good working order at all times
• Operate as effectively and efficiently as possible
• Aren’t going to let you down when you need them the most
For more information please contact our service team by completing the form below.