- The paddle trigger allows for a variety of different grip techniques, while the slim-line battery and cordless body makes it easier to reach tight places.
Low Profile Forward/Reverse Control
- The 12V ratchet wrench boasts a low profile forward/reverse control, which has a wide diameter for easy gripping and added control in confined spaces.
Strong Aluminum Housing
- The 12V ratchet wrench sports an aluminum housing for increased strength that resists wear and impact damage.
- Bright white LED casts light on the work piece
- r2.0 Li-Ion battery with fuel gauge for battery charge visibility, so you can better prepare to get more work done with this cordless ratchet wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
- Feather-touch variable speed paddle trigger provides maximum control of this cordless ratchet wrench and allows different grip techniques for easier access
- 30 ft-lb maximum torque
*Installation Not Included*
Standard 2-3 day Delivery - £6.71
Standard 2-3 day delivery on this parts if ordered before 2.30pm.
Heavier items are charged at Standard Delivery plus £0.41 per kilo over 15kg
- Order this part online and receive in 2-3 days.
- 2-3 Day Service.
- Order by 2:30pm for 2-3 day delivery.
- Track your order online.
- Delivery cost shown for UK only.*
- Next day delivery available at addtional cost, please contact us for details.
Parts that are not currently in stock have a longer lead time of 3 - 5 working days.
Please note these services do not include dispatch or delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.
*Orders going to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or other UK islands may take longer and incur additional charges.